Amino Acids, Plasma by Genova Diagnostics quantifies levels of circulating amino acids and their metabolites, and evaluates essential and non-essential amino acid nutrient status in the blood. It also can indicate functional deficiencies of a number of mineral and vitamin co-factors. This is an ideal test for patients with suspected inadequate protein utilization and other metabolic disorders including arthritis and depression. Not available to New York residents.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.