Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine Test by Genova Diagnostics is a simple, non-invasive test that detects bacterial overgrowth in the small intestine, a common condition that often underlies chronic symptoms of maldigestion and malabsorption, including bloating, gas, diarrhea, irregularity, and abdominal pain.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
To See A Sample Report Click Here!
ANALYTE LIST: Hydrogen x6Methane x6Total x 6 = H2 + CH2Change in H2 & CH2 from
Turn Around Time: 10 Days
Specimen Requirements: Six fasting breath samples