The Bone Reabsorption Assessment is a simple, direct urinary assay of pyridinium crosslinks and deoxypyridinoline, useful in identifying current rate of bone loss, lytic bone disease, and efficacy of bone support therapies. Not Available to New York residents.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
To See A Sample Report Click Here!
The Bone Resorption Assessment from Genova Laboratory can improve the quality of life for women. This test: Identifies elevated levels of bone loss before excessive damage has occurred.Enables regular testing of women for resorption rates allowing treatment intervention at its most effective-before bone loss has occurred. Monitors the effectiveness of calcium supplementation to slow bone loss and rebuild bone.