NO DOCTORS ORDER NEED! YOU RECIEVE THE RESULTS!
You may have Candida if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Severe itching sensation of the skin
- Dry mouth and tongue, cracked tongue, bleeding gums
- Recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Painful and frequent urination
- Vaginal burning, itching, or painful intercourse
- Vaginal discharge with a white, cheesy appearance
- Unusual menstrual cramping
- Difficulty swallowing
- Indigestion or heartburn
- Abdominal pain, bloating, or gas
- Constipation, diarrhea, or mucus in the stool
- Depression, anxiety, sudden mood swings, lack of concentration, headaches, drowsiness, or fatigue
- Muscle and/or joint pain and swelling
- White patches in the mouth and fissures at the corners of the mouth (i.e. thrush)
- Skin irritation in the folds of the skin, such as in the groin area or under the breasts; white pustules may be present
- Retinal abscess (As a defensive cellular reaction to a Candida yeast infection within the eye’s retina, pus collects inside an inflamed tissue pocket, which may permanently damage vision.)
Test for Candida antibodies by fingerstick, blood draw, or stool sample. Discover if you have had recent or past exposure to candida. No doctors order required, you collect at home and send to the lab. You recieve the results.
Not sure which test you need? Phone consultations are available with a practitioner.
How does this work?
1. Purchase online
2. Doctors order provided by us.
3. Collect saliva, urine, or fingerstick at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require blood draw at a lab of your choosing.
4. You receive the results.
5. Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available in MD or NY.