Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis by Geneva Diagnostics is the original non-invasive evaluation of gastrointestinal function that includes analyses of digestion, absorption, bacterial balance, yeast and parasites.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
To See Sample Report Click Here!
This profile is recommended for patients with diffuse and non-specific GI-related symptoms, such as indigestion, dysbiosis, constipation, and diarrhea.,The CDSA is a group of 25 tests performed on a stool sample, revealing valuable information about your gastrointestinal health.
The CDSA evaluates:,,Digestion of food molecules and absorption of nutrients.
The presence of hidden yeast or bacterial infections. ,
*Intestinal flora balance. ,
*Intestinal immune function.
*Dietary fiber intake.
Requires a stool sample that you collect at home.
You recieve a copy of the test results.,Available with or without Parasitology.