3392 Magic Oak Lane
Sarasota FL 34232
Toll Free: (800) 385-7863
Fax: (941) 371-7667
E-mail: Contact Form
Doctor´s Data Comprehensive Stool Analysis (CSA) is an invaluable non-invasive diagnostic assessment that permits practitioners to objectively evaluate the status of beneficial and imbalanced commensal bacteria, pathogenic bacteria, yeast/fungus.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Precise identification of pathogenic species and susceptibility testing greatly facilitates selection of the most appropriate pharmaceutical or natural treatment agent(s).Gastrointestinal (GI) complaints are among the most common reasons that patients seek medical care. Symptoms associated with GI disorders include persistent diarrhea, constipation, bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome and malabsorption. The Comprehensive Stool may be used to assess digestive and absorptive functions, the presence of opportunistic pathogens and to monitor the efficacy of therapeutic remediation of GI disorders. ,The Comprehensive Stool Analysis determines:,Microbiology,Yeast Culture,Digestion,Absorption,Inflammation,Immunology,Campylobacter Culture,Short Chain Fatty Acids,Intestinal Health Markers,Bacterial Susceptibilities,,Simple stool sample you collect at home and send to the lab. You receive a copy or the results.,**NOT AVAILABLE FOR NEW YORK RESIDENTS**