FolaNAC Contains L-MTHF, B12, and NAC which provides superior memory and methylation support. The L-Methylfolatein Fola NAC improves mood by enhancing the production of dopamine, serotonin, melatonin and DNA. It is also essential for the conversion of homocysteine to Methionine. Methylcobalamin supports red blood cell formation, nervous system health, homocysteine and folate metabolism, melatonin synthesis. N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) is a source of the conditionally essential amino acid L-cysteine and a precursor to glutathione. NAC is a powerful free radical scavenger and supports the body's natural defense system.
- Non prescription alternative to Cerefolin NAC
- New option for early memory loss
- FolaNAC protects neurons from the toxic effects of beta-amyloid and homocysteine
- Increases production of glutathione
- Improves Mood
- Increaase Methylation
- Helpful for those with MTHFR genetic defect
- Highh total folate intake may protect against and Alzheimers Disease
- Folate boosts cognitive function in persons with memory loss
- Prevents progressive memory loss
In order to be effectively used by the body folic acid must be converted to its active form. Up to one-third of the U.S. population may have a genetic enzyme defect that prevents them from converting folic acid (even folinic acid) into active 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF supplementation would be more effective for these individuals. It is also the only form that is capable of crossing the blood brain barrier.
Along with vitamin B12, 5-MTHF functions as a methyl-group donor necessary for the conversion of the amino acid homocysteine to methionine. Methyl-group donation is vital to many biochemical conversion processes, including the synthesis of serotonin, melatonin, and DNA.
Other ingredients-Rice Flour and vegetable capsule.
Serving 1 capsule
Servings per container 30
Vitamin c (as ascorbyl palmitate) 5mg
folate (as L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate) 7mg
vitamin b 12 (as methylcobalamin) 2mg
Cysteine 600 mg(as N-acetyl l-cysteine)