3392 Magic Oak Lane
Sarasota FL 34232
Toll Free: (800) 385-7863
Fax: (941) 371-7667
E-mail: Contact Form
Metabolic Analysis Profile by Genova Diagnostics assesses urine metabolites to evaluate four critical areas of metabolism: gastrointestinal function, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter processing, and amino acid-organic acid balance. A first morning urine specimen you collect at home. Not Available to New York Residents.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for urine to collect at home and mail to the lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered by Easy Pay Plan. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Test results can be used to address chronic systemic complaints: fatigue and mood disorders to headaches, muscular/joint pain, and digestive problems.
The Metabolic Analysis Profile is a urinary assessment of 39 key organic acids, grouped according to their primary roles in four central areas of metabolism.
Metabolic Analysis Profile requires a first morning urine specimen that you collect in the privacy or your home and send to the lab. You receive a copy of the test results.