The Optimal Nutrition Evaluation provides insight into disease risk and treatment options. Assess Gastrointestinal dysfunction, detoxification and methylation, neurotransmitter imbalance, and need for probiotics. Requires only one urine sample you collect at home and mail to the lab.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Not available to New York Residents.
Even if you are eating a "balanced" or healthy diet and taking supplements, your body could still lack vital and necessary nutrition. The easiest comprehensive nutrition test available, the ONE requires only the first urine sample of the morning. The ONE will help your doctor understand your individual diet and supplementation needs.
This unique profile:
- Evaluates overall nutritional status
- Assesses the functional need for vitamins and minerals
- Provides specific personalized recommendations for supplementation
- Includes an innovative "Interpretation at a Glance"
Provides clear personalized recommendations for treatment
- Essential co-factors
- Amino acids
The ONE - Optimal Nutrition Evaluation - consists of:
Metabolic Analysis measuring 39 key organic acids to evaluate gastrointestinal function, cellular energy production, neurotransmitter processing, and functional need for vitamins, minerals, and co-factors.
Amino Acid Analysis measuring 38 amino acids to evaluate dietary protein adequacy, digestion, absorption, amino acid transport, metabolic impairments, and nutritional deficits; including essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
Oxidative Stress Analysis is a sensitive tool to evaluate the body's anti-oxidant reserves and the presence of oxidative injury.
Benzoic/Hippuric Acids Ratio
Formiminoglutamic Acid (FIGlu)