3392 Magic Oak Lane
Sarasota FL 34232
Toll Free: (800) 385-7863
Fax: (941) 371-7667
E-mail: Contact Form
The Organix Comprehensive Profile provides a view into the body's cellular metabolic processes and the efficiency of metabolic function. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes. Requires a simple urine test you collect at home and mail to lab. Doctors Order Provided, you receive the results.
Identifying the cause of chronic illness using the Organix Comprehensive Profile is the first step toward achieving a favorable outcome. Integrative clinicians rely on the Organix™ Profile to reveal the nutritional and metabolic basis of patient symptoms, just as traditional practitioners might use a serum chemistry to establish a diagnostic baseline. The Organix Profile provides a view into the body's cellular metabolic processes and the efficiency of metabolic function. Identifying metabolic blocks that can be treated nutritionally allows individual tailoring of interventions that maximize patient responses and lead to improved patient outcomes.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Organic acids are metabolic intermediates produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter breakdown, or intestinal microbial activity. Accumulation of specific organic acids in urine often signals a metabolic inhibition or block. This may be due to a nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up, or drug effect.
From a single urine specimen, the Organix Profile provides important information in the areas of:
- Vitamin and mineral insufficiencies
- Amino acid insufficiencies like carnitine and NAC
- Oxidative damage and anti-oxidant sufficiency markers
- Indicators to assess detoxification sufficiency
- The best functional markers of B-complex deficiency
- Neurotransmitter metabolites to assess CNS function
- Mitochondrial energy production assessment via citric acid cycle components
- Methylation sufficiency status
- Lipoic acid and CoQ10 sufficiency markers
- Specific dysbiosis markers for bacterial and yeast overgrowth
FATTY ACID METABOLISM
ENERGY PRODUCTION (CITRIC ACID CYCLE)
B-COMPLEX VITAMIN MARKERS
METHYLATION COFACTOR MARKERS
Methylmalonate (methylmalonic acid)
NEUROTRANSMITTER METABOLISM MARKERS
OXIDATIVE DAMAGE AND ANTIOXIDANT MARKERS