3392 Magic Oak Lane
Sarasota FL 34232
Toll Free: (800) 385-7863
Fax: (941) 371-7667
E-mail: Contact Form
Organic Acid Test (OAT) Profile - Great Plains Laboratory The test will identify deficiency of essential nutrients such as vitamins and antioxidants as well as oxidative stress and detoxification ability. All together we test for 65 metabolites that relate to yeast, bacteria, water soluble vitamins, oxalates, neurotransmitters, mitochondrial function and other metabolic pathways which can have adverse affects on immune and neurological function.
There are no additional fees to access this testing.
Included in this comprehensive profile is:
- 1.) The Doctor's Order required to access testing
- 2.) The collection kit for a home collection.
- 3.) All shipping supplies required including a prepaid mailer to return your sample to the lab for testing.
- Purchase on our secure website.
- Lab order is provided by us.
- You receive a collection kit for saliva, urine, or finger stick to collect at home and mail to the lab. Some tests require a blood draw at a local lab.
- You receive the results by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Got insurance? Some tests are covered. Call 800 385-7863 for more information.
- Practitioner phone consultations available, some included with test.
Our comprehensive Urinary Metabolic Profile provides data for 36 key intermediary cellular metabolites serving as markers for the categories of:
Citramalic, 5-Hydroxymethyl-furoic, 3-Oxoglutaric, Furan-2,5-dicarboxylic, Furancarbonylglycine, Tartaric, Arabinose, Carboxycitric, Tricarballylic, 2-Hydroxyphenylacetic, 4-Hydroxyphenylacetic, 4-Hydroxybenzoic, 4-Hydroxyhippuric, Hippuric, 3-Indoleacetic, Succinic, HPHPA (Clostridia marker), 4-Cresol, DHPPA (beneficial bacteria), Glyceric, Glycolic, Oxalic, Lactic, Pyruvic, 2-Hydroxybutyric, Succinic, Fumaric, Malic, 2-Oxoglutaric, Aconitic, Citric, Homovanillic Acid (HVA), Vanilmandelic Acid (VMA), 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic (5-HIAA), Quinolinic, Kinurenic, Qunilinic / 5-HIAA Ratio, Quinolinic / Kynurenic Ratio, Uracil, Thymine, 3-Hydroxybutyric, Acetoacetic, 4-Hydroxybutyric, Ethylmalonic, Methylsuccinic, Adipic, Suberic, Sebacic, Methylmalonic (Vitamin B12), Pyridoxic (Vitamin B6), Pantothenic (Vitamin B5), Glutaric (Vitamin B2), Ascorbic (Vitamin C), 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaric (Vitamin Q10), N-Acetylcysteine (Glutathion Precursor), Methylcitric, Pyroglutamic, Orotic, 2-Hydroxyhippuric, 2-Hydroxyisovaleric, 2-Oxoisovaleric, 3-Methyl-2-Oxovaleric, 2-Hydroxyisocaproic, 2-Oxoisocaproic, 2-Oxo-4-Methiolbutyric, Mandelic, Phenyllactic, Phenylpyruvic, Homogentisic, 4-Hydroxyphenyllactic, N-Acetylaspartic, Malonic, 3-Methylglutaric, Phosphoric, Creatinine.
10 mL of first morning urine before food or drink is suggested. Patient should avoid apples, grapes (including raisins), pears, cranberries and their juices 24 hours prior to specimen collection.